Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy PT Day everyone!

It's not a secret that I'm a Physical Therapist. I've been one for 5 years now almost to the day. As it is, I've been asked often enough what a PT is. I found each time that my answer dos not suffice. I found that it's difficult to grasp the answer satisfactorily without actually seeing it--even then, it's still difficult. I'll tell you what it's definitely not though, it's not a part-time job.

Today is as good a time as any to try to explain what a PT is. As word's have failed me a number of times, I've taken the liberty to show you this video.


I hope you enjoyed watching it. Feel free to ask questions. If you've decided that being a PT might be for you, you might want to check this out for more info. Thanks for your time! :)

N.B. The PPTA National Convention is around the corner, if you haven't registered yet, do so now!

4 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

A shame that your job scope is not really known to others out there.
I think it's a pretty meaningful job :)
Have a good week ahead!

philos said...

@napaboaniya: Thanks! Appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

hi art! that's a nice video! can i borrow it for my multiply site? thanks.

btw, belated happy PT day! :)

philos said...

@Fer: Of course! Not that I own it or anything hehe... belated Happy PT Day too! :)