Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tea Blends!


I don't know if you've encountered this particular kiosk before.

I just "discovered" it last Saturday when my friend Stephen opened one at Ongpin. Truth be told, I probably wouldn't have tried it if my first drink wasn't free. At least not unless it was a really warm day, even then, I might've gone for a fruit shake. Yet, now that I've tried it, I find that it's really quite good. Sure it's not cheap, but it's not exactly expensive either especially since they serving size is actually quite generous.


Got myself an extra-large Nai Cha for just P45. (The first one was free, but I sneaked back in the afternoon to get another one hehe)


My favorite is the Nai Cha, but I hear that Strawberry and Green Apple Green Tea is really quite good too! And cheaper at only P35 for the extra large and P30 for large.


Here's Lester and Kat volunteering to be their model hehe

So if you ever find yourself in the Binondo area, do drop by Shoppers Mart and check out this Tea Blends kiosk and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

K.noizki said...

Wow, this is nice. Is there one like this in one of our supermalls?

philos said...

@k.noizki: I'm afraid I don't know. I can try and find out for you. Which mall is nearest to you?