Friday, June 27, 2008

An Update on the meme I did (dated 6/21/08)

Reminder to self: Don't do any more tags for JC. (Unless I've nothing better to post.)

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Commencing my trek to becoming a Physical Therapist in the hallowed walls of UST. A journey I took blindfolded and did now know took 5 years.

*Am I glad I still get to say I was still studying 10 years ago. This aging business sure didn't turn out as fun as I thought it would 10 years ago.

2. Five things on my to-do list today:
It's a Saturday so I plan to

  • blog
  • do my laundry
*had both done before I even went to bed at 6am
  • attend a post-grad update
*as a consequence, I didn't get up in time for this one
  • hangout with friends
*nor this one
  • find time to review for the NPTE
*pretended to do this for 30mins. while waiting for my dinner to be cooked

In that order. Now you know why it's taking me this long to take the exam.

*I was able to hang out with a sick friend and visit my gramps, so it wasn't a wasted weekend

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I snack quite a lot, and thus have to find a relatively healthy one that's filling and tastes good.

Yep! It has fiber too! Try it! :)

4. Places where I've lived:
Let me see... Middle Earth, Narnia, Terminus, Bayport, Hogwarts, the Old Republic, and of course, Springfield. Ok, so I'm a geek like that, sue me.

5. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
I'd set up foundations to help educate kids, assist field missionaries, lend start-up capital to gutsy and brilliant business endeavors and fund scientific researches for more efficient energy alternatives, economically relevant inventions or evidence-based studies on alternative medicines/ treatment approaches.

I figured a billion wouldn't be enough for all those, but we all got to start somewhere.

6. People I want to know more about:
Aline, Cam, Dianne, KM, and Vanny. (Yes, that means you've just been tagged Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clipart of.com)

*My heart-felt appreciation to Aline, Cam, Dianne and KM. Thanks for taking time to do this. (Yeah yeah, I'm such a drama king. Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clipart of.com)

No comments: