Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yes, I've finally tried it... and it's true! It's true!

Apparently, the free tea latte offering of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is true! And it's really easy to avail of it too! (Yes, I know it rhymed, and no, it's not contrived.) All you need to do is print the coupon and present it, and you're on your way to a delightful tea latte experience!

Photobucket
English Breakfast Latte

And the English Breakfast Latte was actually quite good too--especially on a cold rainy evening that this one turned out to be. Its warmth, creaminess and just-right sweetness gave me a feeling of comfort amidst the bone-shivering downpour.

And here's my proof that I am indeed telling the truth.
Photobucket
P125 value for free!

One thing though, don't penny pinch and print the coupon in black & white, a guy got turned down because his was not the colored version. Oh, and only one coupon per person.

Photobucket

Hurry! Last day of the offer tomorrow!

4 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Well, good for you. I guess printers aren't so obsolete yet after all.

philos said...

Yep, went back earlier this evening, got me another hehe

Anonymous said...

I thought you're allowed only once?

philos said...

@Lester: I imagine they meant once per visit hehe