Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you

...to family, who though they second-guess me sometimes, still stand by my decisions; and who though I disappoint them quite often, still support and love me. I definitely could never have gone on without you.

...to friends, who though I've been a jerk to them before, still remain my friends; and who though I've given wrong directions more times than I could count, still comes to me asking for them. Life certainly couldn't have been any fun without you guys.

...to people who believed in me, doubted me, trusted me, maligned me, supported me, manipulated me, and just touched me one way or the other. What else can I say? This life surely wouldn't be the adventure that is without any of you.

To my family, friends, officemates, classmates, passing acquaintances, my dear readers, and to you... yes you...

Because I don't say it often enough...

Do you say it often enough? Would like an excuse to? Then sign the petition to make October 20...

Don't wait for October 20 though, thank them now!


Be part of a grateful nation. Join the rest of the country as it honors the one person whom a grateful nation will say a resounding thank you to. Visit http://www.thankyoudayphilippines.com/

2 comments:

darkjedi said...

Bah! Humbug!

Momisodes said...

What a wonderful day to celebrate.