Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quo Vadis? UECP!

If you've read this entry, then you must be excited about the upcoming plays Call Waiting this coming Friday, and Pamilya Maleta, this Sunday! A friend emailing me to ask about these events brought to my attention one important thing I neglected to mention--how to get to UECP!

Photobucket

If you're commuting, you can use the LRT 1 and alight at the D. Jose Station. From there, you can choose to either walk the remaining 4 blocks, or take a pedicab. If you're using LRT 2, alight at the Recto Station, use the walkway to D. Jose and follow previous instructions. If you're driving and don't know how to get to either CM Recto Avenue or Rizal Avenue, leave a comment here and I'll do my best to assist you.

<--- Inspiring Gospel Fever material.

Hope to see all of you there! God bless!

No comments: